Let us help you train, manage, and activate your marketing team with our Certified Marketing Manager program so you can grow confidently.
Build a solid marketing action plan and get everyone in your organization on the same page.
The problem with managing your marketing
As a business owner, your plate is always full. It’s impossible to tackle everything on your own, and it’s necessary to delegate what you can. Most of the time marketing is one of those things that gets delegated. But too often, delegation becomes abdication—and this is the problem.
When you give up complete ownership of your marketing and hire other people to do the work, you limit your growth and your bottom line results.
Certified Marketing Manager Program
What if you started to view marketing as an important asset of your business?
There are parts of marketing that need to be internally owned and developed. When an outside consultant or advisor is your entire marketing department, you can only reach a certain level of growth. However, that’s not to say you don’t need to work with a marketing consultant. There’s a sweet spot where ‘owning’ and ‘renting’ work magically together, hand in hand.
You can have the best of both worlds?
You can really win when you marry an internal marketing hire with your marketing consultant. Here’s a picture of what that looks like:
1. Hire a marketing consultant to build and run your high-level strategy.
The consultant creates the plan, runs the operations of the plan, completes the analysis of results, and keeps your team on track as you’re working towards your big goals.
2. AND . . . level-up your in-house marketer.
This person will know the intricacies of the business and can be directed and trained by an outside resource—like a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant—to execute on this plan and craft messages that align with your strategy.
But that still brings us back to one of the biggest blockers for small business owners—how do you find, hire, train, and manage the right internal marketing person? Well, we built the Certified Marketing Manager program to solve this exact problem for you.
We’ll train your in-house marketer for you
With the Certified Marketing Manager Program, we take that burden right out of your hands. Our Duct Tape Marketing Consultant will do the training and leveling up of your in-house marketer for you. Our consultant will give you the confidence that what needs to be done is getting done. Let us train your people while you grow your business.
Certified Marketing Manager Program
- Build a custom marketing action plan
- Hire, train and develop their internal marketing team
The program comes with an experienced consultant armed with a proven marketing system and a personalized training program based on your business for your marketing team (even if that’s just one person).
The Certified Marketing Manager Program allows you to take charge of your marketing while building a long-term asset that grows with you—one that you own instead of rent.
In this program, our consultant will be your strategic advisor while they help you develop the marketing skills and knowledge of your team.
Here’s what that program includes
- A one-on-one coaching relationship with a small business expert
- Complete training and development for your marketing team
- Access to a full online training portal for your team
- A proven marketing system that evolves as you grow
- Tools, templates, and resources to help your team confidently build and execute a marketing action plan
- The development of an internal asset who is a Duct Tape Marketing Certified Marketing Manager
- No more marketing guesswork or wondering what your marketing team should do
Your team will have full access to a training portal
Use and leverage our proven tools,
templates, and resources
Who the Certified Marketing Manager Program is perfect for
- Organizations who want to hire a marketing manager
- Organizations who want to level up their current marketing manager
- Organizations who are committed to personal development for their team
- Any business owners who want more clarity and control over their marketing
What people are saying about this new program
“Before this program, I was messily trying to piece together a Marketing Plan for our business. I had a lot of random insight that I just didn’t know how to structure into a cohesive plan. Since starting the Marketing Manager Training Program, I feel much more confident in where our plan is moving, and that it has all the necessary parts for us to be successful. Sara has been incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, answering all my questions and giving helpful feedback. I’m excited to implement the Marketing Plan that I will be leaving this program with.” — Alexa Arciero, South City Print
— Thomas Hess, Mawazo Marketing